Lama piñatas will give you new heroes, units and weapons in Fortnite. But you’ll have to farm a lot of V-Bucks, without which you won’t be able to open the extraordinary loot boxes in the first place. With the introduction of the “Battle Royale” mode, the V-Bucks have another function. Flip new skins over your character, buy a new glider or a removal tool for PvP mode.
In exchange for real money, you can buy V-Bucks, but we want to show you the fastest and most effective ways to save money.
Fortnite offers you an interesting system that rewards you with better loot after repeatedly buying Lama-Piñatas. If you’ve earned a lot of V-Bucks, you should buy more upgrade lamas for PvE mode. With a bit of luck, the piñata will turn silver or gold once you hit it. This will give you more purple or orange items.
Note: V-Bucks earned in PvE mode can also be spent on skins and the like in Battle Royale.
V-Bucks farms made easy
So you should farm a lot of V-Bucks if you want to dust off rare loot or unlock new skins. Alternatively, you can keep an eye out for special offers that you can find in the shop. Some “thicker” piñatas like the Super Lama are available from time to time at a special price of 1,000 V bucks. Here is a list of all the methods you can use to farm V-Bucks:
Farming Methods in Fortnite
1. First of all we would like to recommend the daily quests. These are always done quickly and provide you with new V-Bucks every day.
25 to 100 V-Bucks
2. On top you can complete challenges that you are only allowed to complete up to Power Level 10 – so complete as many as possible and as early as possible!
50 to 100 V-Bucks
3. Main quests are the main missions that you will complete sooner or later anyway. Each successful quest gives you V-Bucks plus one skill point.
100 V bucks
4. The best way to earn V-Bucks quickly is the scrapbook. Units that you no longer need can be “glued in” here. The more stickers you collect here, the higher the level of the collection book will rise. For each level upgrade you will receive a bonus in the form of V-Bucks and other bonuses.
Up to 500 V-Bucks
So if you want to buy new skins and other cosmetic items in Battle Royale mode, don’t neglect PvE either. This is currently still subject to a fee, but will soon be free to play.
V-Bucks in the Free mode and Battle Pass
If you play Fortnite’s PvP mode, Battle Royale, you can earn additional V-bucks with the Free Pass and Battle Pass. The Free Pass is available free of charge to all players. If you climb in the level, you will receive rewards such as stickers, emotes or V-Bucks for certain levels. In Season 4 that’s 200 V bucks up to Level 100 in the Free Pass, but this can change in other seasons.
Buy the 950 V-Bucks Battle Pass and you will receive additional V-Bucks as a reward for level upgrades. If you add up the bonuses, you get a total of 1,300 V bucks in Season 4. You have already compensated the price for the Battle Pass.
Extra Tipp: We found a way so that you can increase your knowledge about safety on the internet and at the same time winning free V-Bucks. This website costs nothing and gives, at least advice about safety, and at best – V-Bucks that you crave.
Prices for Lamas and V-Bucks
We would like to show you an overview of the prizes for Lama-Piñatas and V-Bucks, if you want to buy them with real money. Through the shop, you can purchase V-Bucks to upgrade, founders or long-range weapon lamas in PvE as well as outfits, gliders and tools in PvP.
- 1.000 V-Bucks cost 9,99 Euro
- 2.500 V-Bucks (+300 Extra) cost 24,99 Euro
- 6,000 V-Bucks (+1,500 Extra) cost 59.99 Euro
- 10,000 V-Bucks (+3,500 Extra) cost 99.99 Euro
Also in the shop, there are sometimes offers, which give you to the V-Bucks still great skins. So check back regularly to make sure you don’t miss anything. Alternatively, you can buy V-Bucks on Amazon.
With this in-game currency you buy the following Lama piñatas, which provide you with heroes, units, weapons and other items for the main game:
- Upgrade-Lama costs 100 V-Bucks
- Melee Lama costs 350 V-Bucks
- Ranged Weapon Lama costs 350 V-Bucks
- Super-Lama costs 1,500 V-Bucks
There are also some event lamas that are sometimes only available for a few hours or days – snap when you discover them!
The founding llama, for example, can currently only be bought with founding coins. You won’t get far with V-Bucks. These coins are included in the founder package that all buyers of this version receive.